Thursday, June 9, 2011

AHAK!!xd

oh yeah!finally i reopen my blog!oh my blog,i miss so muchXD..u noe that it was so painful that i cannot open u?how come i 4got ur password after that 4got ur email langsung...im so geng==

oh my dear babe,u noe that i have many thg to tell u?but it was mayb long time ago..i start 4get dy>

in this few days oh no!is few months==...i think im very happy and oso very sad thg
sad thg is i had lose my mum...btw,i ady accept it.i just hope my dad can accept it asap,if not it will just make me and my sis worry and almost quarrel everytime=[..
and my stomach!omg@.@..how a good experience for me><...so nice==..i will rmb forever and forever..thx for those who care and gv me support in this two important thg for me=]

hapy thg:awh!i like u all very much!!!!our relationship are getting more and more close=]i like itXD..

aiyo,too many thg to say dy!really but bcoz of too many thg to say im lazy to say dy!hahaXD..btw,this few months i always heart talk to u rite?kakaXD

i think im shot@.@XD

No comments:

Post a Comment